Warriors Adventure Tour - An adventure of a lifetime
The Warriors Adventure Tour is an explosive 6-day adventure tour around South Africa. This program has been specifically designed for young adults between the ages of 15 18 year old.
The tour will see all participants travel over 1500km through South Africa while enjoying a number of adventure-based activities.
This tour focuses on helping young adults reach their full potential, build their confidence and helps them break free from self-limited thinking. Throughout the 6 days they will learn to believe in themselves and their abilities while focusing on teamwork, respect, accountability and responsibility.
Some of the activities include:
- Close hands-on interaction with various animals such as Cheetahs, Vultures, and Reptiles
- A Jessica the Hippo visit
- Full engagement with the children and staff of the Creche with which Warriors has a long-standing and close relationship
- An introduction to and close encounter with elephants that are being trained to track poachers
- The building of team and leadership skills through experiential learning
- Cultural village experience
- Bridge swing
- Kloofing & Caving
*All activities are weather dependent
During the 6 days these young adults will also be taken through the Warrior Compass program which helps to build their emotional intelligence and an understanding of self.
Warriors Adventure Tour details:
Dates: 16 - 21 December 2020
Price: R8500 per person this includes all accommodation, food and activities
For more information please download the Warriors Adventure Tour Prospectus here or contact us for more information.