Do you love the outdoors and adventure? Are you looking for a career, focused on these two things? If you answered yes to both of these questions, then the Multi-Activity Adventure Instructor program is for you.
Globally there is a need for well trained, multi-faceted instructors qualified and accredited in adventure activities. Warriors Academy has specifically developed their Multi-Activity Instructor Training Program to answer this need. This program equips students with a variety of skills, enabling them to compete in a fast-growing and competitive industry.
With adventure-based tourism booming, there are so many career opportunities available for certified adventure activity instructors. Graduates from this unique program will be able to choose a career anywhere in the world in the various adventure, outdoor, tourism industries.
There are no other courses globally that offer students such a broad and diverse range of adventure activity certifications and possible outcomes.
The First Year
- Will see students completing all four of the seasonal Quests as part of our adventure gap year program
- Students that excel in this gap year will receive an invitation from Warriors Academy to attend the second-year qualifying program
- To view the Quests and what our gap year programs entail, please click here.
The Second Year
- Students will need to complete compulsory and practical based training courses. These include courses in abseiling, mountain walking, pro paddling, nature guide training, first aid, orienteering, program design, reptile handling, archery rope work, to name a few. For the full course outline, please download the MAI prospectus here.
- Students will also have the opportunity to choose a field of special interest and a bespoke development program will be designed for each individual
- During the course, students will develop their practical and instructing skills to a standard where you can gain a variety of National Governing Body (NGB) Awards
*On review and experience a candidate might be eligible to complete the second year without completion of the first year. These applications will be dealt with on an individual and merit basis*
This program will open a world of opportunity for those wanting an international career in the outdoors, adventure and tourism.